Are you an SME operating in the bio-based industry that is looking for opportunities to scale up your business or innovations? The Bio-based Industries Consortium (BIC) is organising the “Bio-based Scaling & Finance Forum” in Wuppertal, Germany on 4 October, 2022.
Tech Tour, has been bringing together the most active corporates and investors in Europe and connecting them with the most promising entrepreneurs to establish smart partnerships and drive innovation for many years.
The event features multiple rounds of live and online sessions where key players along the bio-based industries sectors will have access to 20 prominent SMEs and 20 corporations (seeking strategic funding and partnerships for the growth and deployment of their technologies and production processes).
The bio-based sectors covered include:
- Agriculture and agri-food, aquaculture and marine;
- Chemicals and materials (including bioplastics);
- Forestry, pulp and paper;
- Waste management and treatment;
- Circular models.
Why join the Bio-based Scaling & Finance Forum 2022?
- Meet 40 prominent bio-based small – and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and corporate specialists, and the most active invited – only investors, financiers, government agencies, clusters and advisors;
- Interact on your opportunity and gain valuable contacts, insights, meetings and peer recognition;
- Benefit of the digital platform and (online/live) event sessions of an invitation-only collaborative network.
If you are interested in pitching for investments and partnerships at the event, submit your application today.
Registration for pitching at this free event is open until 15 July 2022. Don’t miss out on this opportunity!